Hope Haven Preschool
Hope Haven School offers an inclusion-based preschool program, dedicated to providing educational opportunities to special education and general education students. Our main goal is to provide a safe, nurturing environment for your child. We strive to instill a lifelong love of learning and discovery within students by providing opportunities that promote:
• Recognition and celebration of individual strengths, weaknesses, and interests;
• Respect and acceptance of individual differences and cultural diversity;
• Listening and language skills with the use of stimulating curriculum, story-telling, finger plays, etc.;
• Problem-solving skills and enhanced imaginative play through music, art, and dramatic and creative free play;
• Social skills fostered through awareness of fellow students’ feelings, abilities, and uniqueness; and
• Responsibility, confidence, and independence in all parts of an individual’s daily schedule.
Hope Haven enrolls a maximum of 8 special needs students and 8 general education students. Special needs students acquire placement through their home school district. Students become eligible for placement based on a first come, first serve basis. If enrollment is full, students will be placed on a waitlist and contacted should a position become available. Hope Haven School accepts students regardless of race, color, sex, religion, or national origin.